Unleash the power of NVIDIA’s GeForce 8800 series GPUs! This amazing card is built around a screaming fast GPU: the GeForce 8800GTS. The massive 640MB of GDDR3 RAM clocks at 1700MHz. You'll see blazing performance, manhandling any task you give it. If you’re strong enough to handle it, add another SLI ready card to kick things up a little higher.
Of course, the card is built for Vista! It will easily handle whatever you throw at it. With Vista, you get DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 support which lets you play the most advanced games on the market. The built in TV encoder supports HDTV, S-Video and Component video out. HDCP lets you view programming in full HD mode.
NVIDIA’s PureVideo brings the technology from high-end video equipment to your computer. Dedicated processing cores and software delivers a vivid, lifelike picture free of the annoying artifacts and imperfections you get from standard PC-based video solutions. See everything clearer than ever before!
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with GigaThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating “jaggies”.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.