Blazing along the 3D graphics highway at a core speed of 270 MHz , the e-Geforce FX 5500 graphics board based on the GeForce 5500 chipset from NVIDIA provides you enough power to manage intense graphics and visual effects in real-time. Based Four pixel pipelines easily render high-quality 3D animation and graphics at an unprecedented level. Most memory intensive applications and games, are easily managed by the onboard 128-bit, 256 MB of GDDR RAM.
The core GPU supports decoding DirectX 9.0 and OpenGL 1.4 APIs natively, thereby executing heavy graphics data with speed and brilliant visual effects. The 350 MHz RAMDAC provides analog and digital display modes supporting resolutions as high as 2048 x 1536 at a refresh rate of 60 Hz. Advanced graphics technologies like the CineFX 3.0 engine, UltraShadow II, and PureVideo Technology create amazingly breathtaking graphics.
The PCI-Express interface card is NVIDIA SLi-ready for parallel processing of next generation 3D graphics and animation. The package includes a DVI to VGA connector, the built-in DVI, VGA connector, and analog port provide output to multiple devices.
- CineFX EngineThe NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500's CineFX engine powers cinematic effects beyond imagination. Advanced vertex and pixel shader capabilities enable stunning and complex special effects. And increased horsepower delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- High-Precision GraphicsCombining incredible dynamic state-of-the-art 3D motion pictures with 128-bit studio-precision colors, the GeForce FX 5500 GPU delivers outstanding image quality for the most demanding applications.
- NView Multi-Display TechnologyThe NVIDIA nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and enables unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 SupportThe EVGA GeForce FX 5500 card supports Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and industry-leading APIs for full compatibility with the latest gaming and multimedia software.
- Windows Vista ReadyNVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 GPU is essential for accelerating the Windows Vista experience by offering an enriched 3D user interface, increased productivity, vibrant photos, smooth, high-definition videos, and realistic games.