- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING 08G-P4-5670-KR 8GB GDDR5
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1607+ MHz
- Boost Clock 1683+ MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2432 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
Ultimate Gaming with
EVGA Precision XOC + OC Scanner X
Take on today's most challenging, graphics-intensive games without missing a beat. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced gaming GPU architecture ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
Overclock your EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with
EVGA Precision XOC and EVGA OC Scanner X.
Take your EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti to the next level with exclusive EVGA Precision XOC / EVGA OC Scanner X integration. With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock!
EVGA PRECISIONX OC
BUILT FOR PASCAL
The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with EVGA PrecisionX OC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
Standard Overclock Mode
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.6 Support
- PCIe 3.0
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- 5+1 Phase Power Design
- 2432 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1607+ MHz
- Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz
- Bus: PCIe 3.0
- 2-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz Effective
- Memory Speed: 0.25 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 256 GB/s
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy