A great entry point to DirectX 11 gaming, the EVGA GTX 550 Ti brings you true to life imagery with amazing visual brilliance and environmental interaction, at an ultra affordable price. Based on powerful Fermi architecture, the GeForce GTX 550 Ti packs 192 CUDA Cores and abundant amount of memory delivering the performance and power you need to game in full speed. This card is factory overclocked to extract more performance for faster frame rates. Complete with first class quality and reliability the EVGA are known for, the EVGA GTX 550 Ti gives you the edge on your opponents and the peace of mind on your hardware.
Serious gaming starts here.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ReadyGeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate-Frame-Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art-drivers.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.