Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA 03G-P3-1588-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) Classified 3072MB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
Ships from United States.
- GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi)
- 3072MB GDDR5
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Extreme overclockers Vince "k|ngp|n" Lucido and Illya "TiN" Tsemenko are not satisfied with the overclocking capabilities of current generation graphics cards. They want overclocking capabilities and performance that exists beyond what is traditionally considered enthusiast level. To overcome this, they began to work with EVGA on designing a new card from the ground up that is 100% focused on being the single fastest and greatest overclocking card on the block. This was accomplished with the EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified is engineered and designed to perform for everyone, from gamers to the top overclocking enthusiasts in the world. The dual slot top cooled design means that you do not need to worry about space or motherboard layout limitations, and this card supports everything from single card up to 4-way SLI out of the box.
- Created for OverclockingThe EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified features a 14+3 Phase Power Design that can deliver over 1000W of power, and the redesigned cooling solution with an 8CM fan improves efficiency by as much as 30% (compared to the standard cooler). The NEC Proadlizer, Super Low ESR SP-Cap capacitors, and high frequency 3MHz shielded inductors provide clean and precise voltage control, and the onboard voltage probe points let you monitor them with ease. Of course, full support for the EVGA EVBot means that you can overclock and monitor your card on the fly, and a special OC BIOS enables extreme overclocking mode.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy