Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card 02G-P4-2670-KR
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 915MHz
- Boost Clock 980MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Built from the same DNA as its bigger brothers, GTX 680, the GeForce GTX 670 brings the performance and features of 28nm Kepler architecture to a more affordable price point. The GTX 670 comes with 1344 CUDA cores and a base clock of 915 MHz, slightly lower than the GTX 680, but is essentially identical in all other aspects. It provides a great upgrade compared to its predecessor, GTX 570 with average 41% performance increase and runs over 50% faster in many demanding DirectX 11 games, while remaining extremely power efficient at 175w TDP with 28nm process. The breakthrough NVIDIA GPU Boost technology pushes the performance to the limit by intelligently increasing clock speed based on actual work load. An array of NVIDIA exclusive technology, such as NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync for stuttering- and tearing-free gaming, NVIDIA Surround with up to four monitors, two new Anti-aliasing modes of FXAA and TXAA, NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready, and NVIDIA PhysX Technology works in concert to ensure you get the most immersive and impressive gaming experience.
The included EVGA Precision X-, designed from the ground up to support new GPU, redefines what overclocking software should be with easy and precise tuning for GPU Clock speed, GPU Voltage, Memory Clock speed and Fan speed.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA, is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Get up to 2x monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology. In addition, you can enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Micron Tech Return Policy