Get to the next level with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670. This card delivers truly game-changing performance that taps into the powerful new GeForce architecture to redefine smooth, seamless, lifelike gaming. It offers some newest features to redefine the way you think about performance graphics cards. Expect more from your graphics card than just state-of-the-art features and technology; get a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience with the EVGA GeForce GTX 670.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work loads and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak, and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, e-mail, or the web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges, but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new anti-aliasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler-based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA, is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, it transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Get up to two times the monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology. In addition, you can enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in eye-popping, crystal-clear quality.