Powered by the fastest and most power efficient GPU ever built by NVIDIA, the EVGA GeForce GTX 680 graphics card changes your game with unprecedented performance and features. This card is based on 28nm Kepler architecture and built around 1536 CUDA Cores with 2GB/256-bit GDDR5 memory, producing reality-redefining power and bringing smooth, seamless, true-to-life gaming like you have never experienced before. It’s also factory overclocked to 1084 MHz Base Clock/1150 MHz Boost Clock, a level higher than the 1006MHz/1058MHz than reference design, to pump out higher framerate in the hottest titles. More than speed, this card packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. With these features and more, the EVGA GeForce GTX 680 gives you more than one way to elevate your experience.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive, stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Get up to 2x monitor and keyboard brightness with NVIDIA 3D LightBoost technology. In addition, you can enjoy 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.