The EVGA GeForce GTX 770 with EVGA ACX cooler is a high-performance graphics card that delivers high-speed, super-smooth gaming. With the GeForce GTX 770 GPU, nothing will hold you back from taking on – and dominating – your most challenging games. It is stacked with unique gaming technologies, like NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0, which makes it fast. Really fast.
Half the battle of winning is having a good partner. The GeForce GTX 770 GPU has one: the EVGA ACX cooler. It significantly lowers not only GPU temperatures, but also mosfet and memory temperatures. Be invincible in your most demanding game titles!
- EVGA ACX CoolerThe new ACX cooler ensures dramatically lower temperatures and noise levels when compared to standard coolers. Starting with a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory temperatures by 15%. The fan blades are also of the highest quality, with a 700% increase in strength and 25% lower weight*, for 20% more efficiency by requiring lower power levels. The double ball bearing prolongs the fans' lifespan to up to 12 years. (*when compared to competitors dual fan designs)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyUsed by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI lets you link together up to three GeForce GTX 770s for astounding performance. And with NVIDIA's track record for fast and frequent software updates, you'll not only get the best performance in existing games, but also in future games.
- NVIDIA Surround with up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or the web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-Aliasing Modes:FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out “jaggies” (jagged edges) but can be demanding on framerates. Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) is a new anti-aliasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler-based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TXAA), is an in-game option that combines Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA), temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.