The EVGA GeForce GTX 770 marks an evolution in gaming performance – an insanely fast, smooth, and whisper-quiet experience every time. The powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU GTX 770 of 1536 cores, and 4GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, all work side by side to deliver awesome gaming performance. NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology pushes PC performance to new levels with precise controls. And equipped with an EVGA ACX cooler, the EVGA GeForce GTX 770 provides you with an extremely quiet and reliable gaming experience.
- EVGA ACX CoolerWith a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory by 15%. Even the fan blades are of the highest quality; with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to competitors. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12 year lifespan, four times longer when compared to competitors!
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images, but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.