The best gaming GPU on the planet.
The GeForce GTX 780 Ti is designed with improvement in every aspect – performance, power efficiency, stability, acoustics and build quality – to take your gaming experience to the next level. With 2880 CUDA Cores - 25% more than its predecessor, gigantic 3GB GDDR5 memory clocking at 7010MHz effective frequency and exciting new technologies, the GeForce 780 Ti gives you the performance to play every title at ultra settings and max resolutions on today’ s highest-definition displays.
Boost your gaming experience with a stunningly beautiful, quiet design. You get NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 for maximum clock speeds, PhysX and TXAA technologies for smooth, sharp graphics, and GeForce ShadowPlay to capture all your greatest gaming moments, automatically. Whether you’re playing on stunning 4K monitors at extreme settings, or multiple monitors at 25 x 16, the GTX 780 Ti provides the horsepower to drive all your next-gen gaming visual experiences.
This model is factory overclocked to 1006 MHz Base Clock/1072 MHz Boost Clock (standard 875 MHz Base Clock/928 MHz Boost Clock), pushing the performance to a new level. It’s also paired with EVGA’s Award Winning ACX Cooling, giving you reduced temperatures, silent operation, and best of all, unbelievable overclocking potential!
- ACX CoolingThe new double ball bearing ACX cooler from EVGA redefines traditional enthusiast coolers. Starting with a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory temperatures by 15%. EVGA also spent time to ensure that even the fan blades were of the highest quality; with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to traditional dual fan designs. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. Of course, EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12 year lifespan! Do not settle for the low quality materials found in competitors cooling solutions on your high end product, EVGA offers the best!
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 TechnologyDynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows greater customization and overclocking options and enables gamers to push performance to new levels.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing and VSync input lag, and enhances the capabilities of existing monitor panels, resulting in the smoothest, fastest, most responsive gaming experience ever seen. The result: scenes appear instantly. Objects are sharper. Game play is smoother. Every time.
- GeForce Experience with ShadowPlayThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop. The latest version introduces GeForce ShadowPlay. Fast, free and easy-to-use, ShadowPlay is a new approach to gameplay recording, utilizing an on-board H.264 encoder built into GeForce GTX 600 and 700 Series graphics cards, and an innovative recording mode that shadows your every in-game move.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA TXAA TechnologyTXAA combines the power of Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA) with sophisticated NVIDIA developed filters to produce perfect smooth images. In addition, TXAA can also samples the entire scene between frames to reduce shimmering, known technically as temporal aliasing. TXAA 4x offers image fidelity superior to 8xMSAA, with a performance impact comparable to 4xMSAA.