Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA X299 Micro, 131-SX-E295-KR, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, mATX, Intel Motherboard
- Intel X299 Chipset - supports Intel Core X-Series 7th Generation Processor Family for 2066 socket.
- mATX Form Factor. Supports up to 2-Way SLI + PhysX.
- 4 DIMM Quad-Channel up to 64GB 4000MHz+ on Skylake-X, and 2 DIMM Dual-Channel up to 32GB 4133MHz+ on Kaby Lake-X. 2 x USB 3.1 (Type-A/Type-C), 8 x USB 3.0, and 4 x USB 2.0.
- 6 SATA III 6Gb/s ports, 1 M.2 Key-M 80mm (up to 32Gbps), 1 M.2 Key-E 32mm, Intel Optane Memory Ready. 1 x U.2 Port.
- Included Intel AC8260 Dual-band Wi-Fi / BT4.2 with bracket and external antenna. 1 x Intel i219 Gigabit NIC (10/100/1000).
EVGA X299 MICRO MOTHERBOARD
The EVGA X299 Micro packs amazing features into a mATX form factor. Built to offer no compromises, the EVGA X299 Micro supports 3600MHz+ memory speed, 2-Way SLI, 6 SATA 6G Ports along with U.2.
- Intel X299 Expres Chipset
- SLI - Up to 2-Way
- Memory Suppotr - 4 DIMM Quad-Channel up to 64GB 3600MHz+ Skylake-X, and 2 DIMM Dual-Channel up to 32GB 4133MHz+ Kaby Lake-X
- Ethernet - 802.11AC Dual Band + intel i219 Gigabit NIC
- 6 Sata 6Gb/s
- 1 U.2 Port 32Gb/s
- 1 Key M (80mm)
- 1 Key E (Vertical)
- 8 USB 3.0 (1 Header)
- 2 USB 3.1 (Type-A/Type-C)
- 4 USB 2.0 (2 Header)
- Form Factor - mATX
- RGB LED I/O and Heatsink
- Audio - High Definition 8 Channel Audio + Optical
- Highly - Efficient 12 Phase Digital VRM
- Onboard Power, Reset and Clear CMOS
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Utility
- M.2 NVMe PCI-E SSD Support
- U.2 NVMe SSD Support
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Switchable DC / PWM Fan Control
- Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
Intel® X299 Express Chipset
Suppotrs up to 36 CPU threads (18-Core/18 HT) Supports DDR4 up to 3600MHz+ SkyLake-X, and 4133MHz+ Kaby Lake-X
First Intel®-Extreme series with Gen3 PCI-E from PCH
Intel® Optane Memory Ready
Be fully prepared when Intel unleashes its latest storage solution suing its groundbreaking 3D XPoint architecture.
Built In U.2
Next generation storage interface supports up to 32Gb/s of bandwidth.
Includes a M.2 Key-E WiFi controller and vertical mounting adapter.
USB 3.1 (Type-A/Type-C)
Connect the latest peripherals and devices at speeds of up to 10 Gbps, with user-friendly Type-C connectors.
High Gold Content For CPU Socket
Higher volume of precious metal(150% Gold) used in the sockets greatly improves the conductivity and produces a cleaner signal due to less resistance / impedance.
Onboard Power, Reset and CMOS Buttons
The power, reset, and CMOS reset button are built into the X299 Micro, so you don't need to worry about wiring the board to a case when testing or benching in an open-air enviroment. Reset Button is located in th I/O panel.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ecmallonline Return Policy