Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Foxconn 6150K8MA-8EKRS 939 NVIDIA GeForce 6150 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR 400
Foxconn's 6150 series motherboard provides an easy entry into the world of dual core computing. This Socket 939 board will support up to 4GB of DDR 400 memory in dual channel mode. Just because there is a built-in video controller doesn't mean you're stuck with it, the PCI-e x16 slot will let you easily upgrade your system for better performance.
Two PATA ports support up to 4 devices. Four SATA II ports support RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1 and 5 so your data is secure no matter what. You can also attach an external drive to one of the 4 USB 2.0 ports on the back panel or one of the up to 4 on the front. Two FireWire ports let you attach other mass storage devices or high speed peripherals. And the Gigabit Ethernet keeps you attached to your network at maximum speed.
Foxconn provides the foundation for a great new system! Pick one up and see!
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU and nForce 430 MCPMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, NVIDIA’s advanced PureVideo technology and dual video out ports (DVI-D and RGB) empower the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatchable multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences. The NVIDIA nForce 430 MCP also provides SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID support and onboard Gigabit LAN support.
- SATA 3Gb/s with RAID SupportThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Four 3Gb/s SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and RAID 5 for better performance and data security.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Foxconn 6150K8MA-8EKRS features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mpbs data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy