An upscale full-featured motherboard with plenty of power, the Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H is designed specifically with the gamer in mind. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the C51XEM2AA is more than capable of handling anything you deal out. Using the Nvidia nForce 590 SLI chipset the C51XEM2AA supports SLI which gives you the ability to use 2 graphics cards together for even more processing power.
It also includes dual gigabit Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 6 SATA ports. Because of those 6 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system the C51XEM2AA supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. It has multiple expansion slots to use including two x16, one x4, and one x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional two PCI slots. For anyone who wants to build a killer system, the Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H is a great foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD's Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI chipsets are engineered for enthusiasts to deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links for unrestricted graphics performance and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD array for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- S/PDIF Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.
- IEEE 1394a/b SupportFeaturing one IEEE 1394a port and one IEEE 1394b port, this motherboard connects to a range of digital AV equipment and storage devices. Enjoy a blazing data transfer rate of up to 400Mbps with the 1394a interface and an even more amazing 800Mbps with the 1394b interface.