Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Foxconn M61PMP-K AM3 NVIDIA MCP61P Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- NVIDIA MCP61P
- Phenom II
- DDR3 1333/1066/800
Foxconn's M61PMP-K is an affordable Micro-ATX motherboard that's ready to let you experience the power of the AM3 processor. Get ready to rock with AMD's Phenom II with 1000MHz Hyper Transport technology speeding transfers between the processor and the onboard components – including the NVIDIA MCP61 chipset. A pair of 240-pin memory slots let you install up to 4GB of RAM with full dual channel support. Boost your video performance further with a graphic card in the PCI-Express x16 slot and add other cards in the PCIe x1 and PCI slots.
Achieve high access rates with up to four 3Gb/s SATA devices with the option to configure them for RAID operation. Four USB 2.0 ports allow you to attach peripherals and integrated Ethernet lets you connect to a home or business network. The onboard audio delivers six channels of sound to enhance your viewing or gaming experience.
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the NVIDIA MCP61P chipset, the Foxconn M61PMP-K motherboard supports AMD’s latest generation Phenom II processors, as well as Athlon II and Sempron 100 series processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPUMicrosoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and NVIDIA’s advanced PureVideo technology allow the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 GPU to deliver ultra-realistic effects and unmatched multimedia functionality for incredible PC gaming and multimedia experiences.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board four SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy