Foxconn's nForce4 Ultra based micro-ATX board brings nVIDIA quality to everyone at a value conscious price. The Socket 939 supports the Athlon 64 processor line, including the Athlon 64 X2 Dual-core processor.
Two PATA ports support up to 4 devices and RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD. Not to be outdone, the 4 SATA ports support the same RAID levels, so no matter what kind of drives you have, your data is secure. You get a plethora (4 rear, 4 front header) of USB 2.0 ports, and 2 FireWire for storage, printers and other items. And the Gigabit Ethernet keeps you attached to your network at maximum speed.
- NVIDIA nForce4 MCPThe NVIDIA nForce4 media and communications processor (MCP) delivers unbelievable PC performance with PCI Express graphics support and cutting-edge features including SATA with RAID support and NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet. The NVIDIA nForce4 chipset delivers maximum PC performance with future-proofing features for the demands of tomorrow.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Four SATA ports support RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 for better performance, and enhanced data security.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Foxconn NF4K8MC-EKRS features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.