Foxconn's nForce4 Ultra based board brings nVIDIA quality to everyone at a value conscious price. The Socket 939 supports the Athlon 64 processor line, including the Athlon 64 X2 Dual-core processor. Up to 4GB of dual channel DDR 400 memory can be installed in the 4 DIMM sockets.
Two PATA ports support up to 4 devices and RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD. Not to be outdone the 4 SATA ports support the same RAID levels, so no matter what kind of drives you have, your data is secure. You get a plethora (4 rear, 4 front header) of USB 2.0 ports, and 2 FireWire for storage, printers and other items.
Gigabit Ethernet keeps you attached to your network at maximum speed. A Coax S/PDIF out lets you play your music or movie audio track through a compatible home theater system. Pull all your multimedia together with this talented mobo!
- NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra MCPThe NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra media and communications processor (MCP) delivers unbelievable PC performance with PCI Express graphics support and cutting-edge features including SATA with RAID support and NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet with TCP/IP acceleration and NV firewall. The NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra chipset ensures maximum PC performance with future-proofing features for the demands of tomorrow.
- SATA 3Gb/s with RAID SupportThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Four 3Gb/s SATA ports support RAID 0,1and 0+1 for better performance and data security.
- Coaxial S/PDIF outFeaturing a coaxial S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.