Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14 140mm Low Noise Hydraulic Bearing Black/White Computer Case Fan
- High performance hydraulic bearings
- Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for excellent pressure/airflow balance
- Aerodynamic stator struts reduce noise and turbulence
- Blade edges with strategically placed notches eliminate fan hum
- Trip Wire technology increases blade efficiency and decreases noise
- Fractal Design signature black and white color scheme
- Sound Level - 18.9 dBA
- Airflow - 68.4 CFM
Fractal Design Dynamic GP-12 and GP-14 are true all-purpose fans, with good airflow in any usage scenario. Their customized design lends to a beautifully aesthetic fan to help keep your system cool, yet quiet.
Designed with leading technology techniques in mind, the Dynamic Series fans feature aerodynamic elements, similarly found in airplane wing designs, with significant noise-reducing elements, resulting in a fantastic price-performance ratio.
The Dynamic Series fans come in two color combinations: all-black and the classic Fractal Design signature color scheme with white blades and black frame.
- Featuring hydraulic bearings; a cost-efficient compromise between a standard sleeve bearing and a true FDB bearing
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts. In effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible to the ear.
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Includes a "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge. The trip wire technology, also commonly found in airplane wing designs, introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance. The presence of the trip wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
|Colors available|| White blades, black frame
Black blades, black frame
| White blades, black frame
Black blades, black frame
|Screw hole pattern||105*105mm||125*125mm|
|Connector||3-pin fan header||3-pin fan header|
|Number of blades||7||7|
|Rotational speed [RPM]||1200||1000|
|Acoustical noise [dB (A)]||19.4||18.9|
|Maximum air flow [CFM]||52.3||68.4|
|Maximum pressure [mm H2O]||0.88||0.71|
|Actual input power [W]||1.44||1.7|
|Maximum rated input current [A]||0.18||0.20|
|Nominal input voltage [V]||12||12|
|Minimum startup voltage [V]||4||4|
|Unit weight [g]||119||142|
|Package weight [g]||160||190|
|Cable length [mm]||500||500|
|Cable type||Black ribbon cable||Black ribbon cable|
|Packaging dimensions [mm] ( Including hanging tab)||180*122*26||200*142*26|
|Packaging dimensions [mm] (Excluding hanging tab )||147*122*26||167*142*26|
- Dynamic Series fan
- Screw pack with 4 metal fan screws
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy