Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
FSP Group Blue Storm II 500W ATX 2.2 SLI Ready Active PFC Power Supply compatible with Core i7
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX 2.2
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V1@18A, +12V2@18A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2.5A
Just like thunderstorms are full of power and energy so is FSP Group’s Blue Storm II 500. This 500W PSU has two +12V rails for balanced power output. This lets you fully load your system without worrying about having enough power to run it effectively. Keeping everything cool is a 120mm fan and a fully open hexagonal mesh back panel for efficient air flow.
You don’t have to worry about your PSU limiting what you can install due to lack of connectors. In addition to the six molex and 2 floppy connectors for traditional drives there are four SATA connectors for today’s high speed drives. There are also a PCIe connectors so you can use a high end graphics card.
- ATX12V v2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the FSP Blue Storm II 500 power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Efficient CoolingA 120mm Riffle bearing fan increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy