Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL
- DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)
- Timing 9-10-9-28
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
Ripjaws X Series memory kit is raising the bar for computing experience and performance expectations across the board. Optimum speed, low latency, and high stability offer a perfect solution for overclocking. It also comes with an impressive heat-spreader for efficient heat dissipation. Equipped with XMP profiles and quad-channel capable, your PC system will easily tear through all your games and programs!
- DDR3 1866G.SKILL RipjawsX F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL memory kit is rated at 1866MHz to deliver up to 14.9 GBps bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 9 timing ensures smoother system response.
- Stylish Heat Spreader Design, Keep It CoolSporting a sleek and stylish heat spreader, heat dissipation is maximized by increasing surface area for cool air to pass over while your system is gaming or computing. The hollow teeth-like heat spreader fins is made from aluminum and designed to allow maximize air flow for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Optimal compatibility and Superior QualityThe Ripjaws X Series F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL memory kit is specifically designed to complement quad-channel capable systems, and is compatible with Intel LGA1155 and AMD Llano/AM3+ platforms. It has been put through numerous compatibility and stress tests. As a result of strict quality control, RipjawsX offers the highest quality, fastest speed, lowest timing, and firmest stability.
- XMP SupportThe Ripjaws X Series F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL memory comes with the latest Intel XMP standard to support 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core Processors. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their Intel systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy