Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-1866C9D-16GZH
- DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
Speed, quality, and reliability converge in the G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Memory Kit. It's engineered, optimized and rigorously tested for quad-channel configurations, making it the perfect match for your monstrous powerhouse based on an Intel LGA 2011 Core i7 processor. And with rows upon rows of teeth, not only does it perform bravely, but it also looks aggressive in your chassis.
- DDR3 1866This G.SKILL memory kit is rated at 1866MHz to deliver up to 14.9GB/s bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 9 timing ensures smoother system response.
- Quad-Channel Memory SolutionG.SKILL RipjawsZ series is the ultimate quad-channel memory solution designed specifically for the cutting-edge LGA-2011 Core i7 processors and the X79 chipset platform. All G.SKILL RipjawsZ memory modules are fully tested in quad-channel operation on X79 chipset platforms with G.SKILL’s rigorous testing procedures. As a result, RipjawsZ offers lightening speed with solid stability for your system.
- Outstanding Cooling DesignAt G.SKILL, we understand that heat management is always an important issue for any PC building enthusiast. In order to address this problem, the RipjawsZ Series are especially designed with a stylish teeth-like heat spreader fin design, which provides optimal heat dissipation by exposing a greater surface area to cool air, without sacrificing any “swag” in your system.
- Intel XMP SupportAll G.SKILL DDR3 memory kits come with the latest Intel XMP standard developed for the Intel platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their Intel systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy