Speed, quality, and reliability converge in the G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Memory Kit. It's engineered, optimized, and rigorously tested for quad-channel configurations, making it a perfect match for your monstrous powerhouse based on the Intel LGA 2011 Core i7 processor. And with rows upon rows of teeth, not only does it perform bravely, but it also looks aggressive in your chassis.
Two easy to install Turbulence II coolers are included to provide active cooling. Each comes equipped with two 50mm white LED fans that ensure excellent, quiet thermal performance at 3500rpm rotation speed and ultra low noise 22 dBA, and give out glowing white light for eye-catching fun.
- DDR3 2400This G.SKILL memory kit is rated at 2400MHz to deliver up to 19.2GB/s bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 10 timing ensures smoother system response.
- Quad-Channel Memory SolutionG.SKILL RipjawsZ series is the ultimate quad-channel memory solution designed specifically for cutting-edge LGA-2011 Core i7 processors and the X79 chipset platform. All G.SKILL RipjawsZ memory modules are fully tested in quad-channel operation on X79 chipset platforms with G.SKILL’s rigorous testing procedures. As a result, RipjawsZ offers lightening speed with solid stability for your system.
- Outstanding Cooling DesignAt G.SKILL, we understand that heat management is always an important issue for any PC building enthusiast. In order to address this problem, the RipjawsZ Series are especially designed with a stylish teeth-like heat spreader fin design, which provides optimal heat dissipation by exposing a greater surface area to cool air, without sacrificing any “swag” in your system.
- Intel XMP SupportAll G.SKILL DDR3 memory come with the latest Intel XMP standard developed for Intel platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble-free overclocking experience to boost their Intel systems for extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
- Powerful yet Silent Active CoolingWith 3500 rpm, 22 dBA noise level, and 40,000 hours life expectancy at 25°C, the Turbulence II cooler delivers powerful and silent cooling that keeps your system more stable and reliable.