Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Trident 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000) Desktop Memory Model F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Pwn the competition and frag your enemies with fast DDR3 2000 SDRAM at a price point that lets you upgrade on a budget. High-density G.Skill Trident memory is exactly what you should give your system for the boost it needs to help reduce loading times and get you back into the fight faster. You’ll also enjoy reduced data bottlenecks by taking advantage of dual channel technology on compatible motherboards. As an added bonus, Trident memory has been rigorously tested for compatibility with Intel Core i5 and i7 and P55 chipsets.
Heat management is always important for any PC builder and enthusiast. G.Skill understands this concern, which is why each Trident Series DIMM comes with a stylish black heatspreader, which dissipates heat by exposing it to cool air over a greater surface area and will look great in any case for your next LAN party. These DIMMs also operate at a cool 1.65V for better internal temperatures overclocking versatility. Upgrade your PC at an affordable price with Trident Series memory today!
- G.SKILL Trident DDR3 SDRAMReaching the optimal balance between the breakneck speed of DDR3 and amazing latency, the G.SKILL Trident DDR3 SDRAM is rated at 2000MHz 9-9-9-27 to meet the rigorous requirements of the most extreme gamers and enthusiasts. In addition, the memory modules are specially designed to compatible with Intel Core i5 and Core i7 for Intel P55 motherboard. So the great enjoyment is guaranteed by the excellent combination of the high-performance desktop memory and the cutting-edge platform.
- DDR3 2000DDR3 2000 delivers unbelievable performance and platform compatibility with up to 16GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy