Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 7-8-7-24-2N
- CAS Latency 7
- Voltage 1.60V
Welcome to a new level of PC performance with G.SKILL Ripjaws Series memory. Your computer will never be the same with 4GB of high-density DDR3 1600 SDRAM spread over two DIMMs. Eliminate data bottlenecks by taking advantage of multi-channel technology and multiplying your memory bandwidth. Ripjaws Series memory is designed specifically to complement Core i7 processors and the X58 Express Chipset. Optimized for speed, low latency and high stability, Ripjaws Series memory is the perfect solution to faster programs and quicker load times.
Heat management is always important for any PC builder and enthusiast. G.SKILL understands this concern, which is why each Ripjaws Series DIMM comes with a stylish comb-like design heat-spreader, which dissipates heat by exposing it to cool air over a greater surface area and will look great in any case. These DIMMs also operate at a cool 1.6V for better internal temperatures and overclocking versatility. Upgrade your PC with raw power and own G.SKILL Ripjaws Series memory today!
- G.Skill DDR3 SDRAMDeveloped to support new high-performance platforms, the G.Skill DDR3 memory modules are equipped with cutting edge memory technologies to ensure extreme user experience whether for daily applications or gaming. G.Skill system memory is 100% tested to ensure top-level product yield and quality.
- DDR3 1600Reaching the optimal balance between the sheer speed of DDR3 and excellent latency, the G.SKILL Ripjaws Series DDR3 SDRAM is rated at 1600MHz 7-8-7-24 to meet the rigorous requirements of the most fanatic gamers and enthusiasts.
- Effective Heat SpreaderThe high-performance heat spreader effectively dissipates heat from memory module to ensure system stability even in the most extremely overclocked memory module.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy