Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL
Ships from United States.
- DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
- Timing 9-9-9-24-2N
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
This Ripjaws Series memory kit is designed specifically to complement dual channel based chipsets, and eliminates data bottleneck by doubling your memory bandwidth. Optimized for speed, low latency and high stability, Ripjaws Series memory is the perfect solution to overall more responsive system.
Heat management is always important for any PC builder and enthusiast. G.SKILL understands this concern, which is why each Ripjaws Series DIMM comes with a stylish comb-like design heat-spreader, which dissipates heat by exposing it to cool air over a greater surface area and will look great in any case. These DIMMs also operate at a cool 1.5V for better internal temperature and compatibility.
- G.Skill DDR3 SDRAMDeveloped to support new high-performance platforms, the G.Skill DDR3 memory modules are equipped with cutting edge memory technologies to ensure extreme user experience whether for daily applications or gaming. G.Skill system memory is 100% tested to ensure top-level product yield and quality.
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1333This G.SKILL Ripjaws Series DDR3 memory kit is rated at 1333MHz 9-9-9-24 to provide ample computing capability to the Intel P67/Z68/P55/H67/H61/H55/P45 and AMD 790 Series/890 Series platforms.
- Effective Heat SpreaderThe high-performance heat spreader effectively dissipates heat from memory module to ensure system stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy