Fast just got faster
The Galaxy GeForce GTX 770 77XPH6DV6KXZ comes with 2GB of GDDR5 graphics memory and a massively powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU of 1536 cores. Featuring a series of Nvidia’s outstanding technologies — including GPU Boost 2.0, NVIDIA TXAA technology, Adaptive V-Sync and 3D Vision — this graphics card delivers deeper, richer and more immersive gaming than you can get anywhere else. The custom dual-fan cooler, with advanced fan speed control algorithm and quad-nickel plated heat pipes, provides you with a quiet and reliable gaming experience.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not only for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work — with advanced controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage — to ensure the GPU works with ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760x1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision, and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- TXAA AntiAliasingAntialiasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images, but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new antialiasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.
- Galaxy’s Xtreme Tuner PlusXtreme Tuner is an innovative program for hardcore DIY users. By downloading it on Galaxy’s website, users can manipulate BIOS recovery, fan speeding, and overclock settings through the user-friendly screen panel. Xtreme Tuner ensures that enthusiastic DIY users can experience these features anytime.