Natural selection: the weak die young. And that's the idea behind Geil's burn-in process: stress those chips so the ones prone to failure die before they ever get to the customer. In short, what high-end manufacturers normally bring to mil-spec components is now coming to inexpensive memory.
Okay, there's not a lot about memory that is genuinely exciting, and when it is, it's usually the wrong sort of exciting. Geil's burn-in testing is intended to make certain that your memory is as boringly reliable as you could hope for. When it comes to memory, whether you're a gamer, a hobbyist or a business-person, boring is GOOD.
But don't take our word for it. Do the research yourself and make up your own mind. If this is the perfect choice for you, we'll still be here when you get back.
- Black Dragon Series DDR2 SDRAMGeIL Black Dragon series DDR2 SDRAM offers an unprecedented combination of stability and durability with reduced power consumption to fulfill the memory requirements needed by high-performance gaming and graphics applications.
- DDR2 800DDR2 800 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 6.4GB/s per channel memory bandwidth for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Dual Channel Kit for Extreme GamingDesigned for today's hardcore gamers, the GeIL Black Dragon DDR2 GB24GB6400C5DC kit provides dual channel configuration to double the effective memory bandwidth, taking your gaming experience to the next level!
- DBT EnhancedGeIL's exclusive Die-hard Burn-in technology (DBT) guarantees to improve the overall product quality of GeIL memory and minimize the number of memory modules that suffer from early failure.
- Visual AppealEach module features a golden-print dragon head with two LED lights for the dragon's eyes, making it the most eye-catching piece of art inside your computer chassis.