Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-880GMA-UD2H AM3 AMD 880G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- AMD 880G
- Phenom II / Athlon II / Sempron
- DDR3 1800(OC)/1333/1066 * To reach DDR3 1800MHz or above, you must install two memory modules and install them in the DDR3_3 and DDR3_4 memory sockets.
This is definitely an ideal HTPC motherboard. You can get everything you need that's related to high-definition video/audio playback, energy savings and even lightweight 3D gaming thanks to AMD's fabulous integrated 880G + SB850 chipset and Realtek's ALC892 HD audio chip.
Supporting the latest AMD AM3 CPUs and dual channel DDR3 RAM, the Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H guarantees you the balance between performance and cost from what you can get from the market. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250 GPU provides adequate 3D and video playback capability, digital interfaces (DVI/HDMI) and analog interfaces (D-sub). If that is not enough for you, simply update your display subsystem with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology. Advanced Blu-ray audio playback through analog output and digital output can be easily implemented without buying any additional audio devices. As an added bonus, the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 support ensures lightning fast data transfer speed, resulting in minimum waiting time.
Armed with Gigabyte's exclusive technologies such as Ultra Durable 3 classic and DualBIOS, this motherboard can be the core of an affordable PC to High End System.
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the AMD 880G and SB850 chipset, the Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H supports AMD’s Phenom II processors, as well as Athlon II processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Gigabyte 333 Onboard AccelerationThe Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H delivers all the killer next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for by incorporating Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost.
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid Graphics allows you to combine the performance of the HD4250 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 classic technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sennow Return Policy