Boasting the new AMD AM3 socket, the Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3 allows you to elevate your rig beyond the standard limits with support for the current 45nm AMD Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron 100 processors and the new-generation AMD Phenom II X6 processors. The board is able to reach memory speeds up to 1866MHz for blazing fast memory access for today’s latest applications and games. It features the highest quality 8+2 CPU VRM power phase design to handle the power-demanding CPUs with ease.
This board features Gigabyte’s revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 design, which uses 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers of the PCB to dramatically lower system temperature and enhance stability for overclocking. With the innovative Easy Energy Saver technology, the GA-890XA-UD3 is able to provide user-friendly computing and reach maximum system performance easily while still saving power and the environment.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the AMD 790X and SB850 chipset, the Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3 supports AMD’s Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron 100 series processors as well as the new generation of AMD Phenom II X6 processors in AM3 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATI CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Gigabyte 333 Onboard AccelerationThe Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3 delivers all the killer next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for by incorporating Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost.
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-890XA-UD3 features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 classic technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.