Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 4-23 days.
- AMD 770
- Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3
- DDR3 1666(OC)/1333/1066
Boasting the new AMD AM3 socket, the Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P allows you to elevate your rig beyond the standard limits with support for the next-generation 45nm AMD Phenom II processors. The board is able to reach memory speeds up to 1666+MHz for blazing fast memory access for today’s latest applications and games. It features the highest quality 8+2 CPU VRM power phase design to handle the power demands from 140W CPUs with ease.
This board features Gigabyte’s revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 design, which uses 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers of the PCB to dramatically lower system temperature and enhance stability for overclocking. With the innovative Easy Energy Saver technology, the GA-MA770T-UD3P is able to provide user-friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!
- Socket AM3 Processor SupportThe Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P supports the latest-generation AMD Socket AM3 processors including the AMD Phenom II X3 and AMD Phenom II X4 processor, as well as AM2 and AM2+ processors including the AMD Phenom, AMD Athlon and AMD Sempron series.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, and 0+1 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy