Boasting the new AMD AM3 socket, the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P allows you to elevate your rig beyond the standard limits with support for the next-generation 45nm AMD Phenom II processors. The board is able to reach memory speeds up to 1333+MHz for blazing fast memory access for today’s latest applications and games. It features the highest quality 8+2 CPU VRM power phase design to handle the power demands from 140W CPUs with ease.
This board features Gigabyte’s revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 design, which uses 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers of the PCB to dramatically lower system temperature and enhance stability for overclocking. With the innovative Easy Energy Saver technology, the GA-MA790X-UD4P is able to provide user-friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!.
- Socket AM3 Processor SupportThe Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P supports the latest-generation AMD Socket AM3 processors including the AMD Phenom II X3 and AMD Phenom II X4 processor, as well as AM2 and AM2+ processors including the AMD Phenom, AMD Athlon and AMD Sempron series.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board eight SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.