Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTS 250 DirectX 10 GV-N250ZL-1GI 1GB 256-Bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR3
- Core Clock 738 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 128 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
NVIDIA's 200 series of graphics cards combines cutting edge technology and advanced capabilities for best-in-class performance. The GTS250 boasts a 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture solution for all your most demanding graphic needs. It’s Microsoft Vista ready and equipped with a PCI-Express 2.0 interface. The GTS250 supports 3-way SLI to seriously crank your performance options by using up to three graphics cards for insane flow rates. Support for DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA's PureVideoHD, CUDA and PhysX are built in to render even the most intense environmental effects in the latest game titles and bring a brand new video experience to PC users.
The card's core clock runs at 740MHz, relieving your CPU of pixel crunching duty. Data surges through the GTS250's 128 stream processors fed by 1GB of 256-bit 1850MHz GDDR3 memory. The Geforce 250GTS supports a maximum digital resolution of 2560x1600 over its dual-link DVI output, or 1920x1080 resolution via the HDMI output.
The GTS250 delivers fluid frame rates and HD video with solid performance. If your motherboard can take it, the GTS250 can dish it out.
- NVIDIA PhysX-ReadyWith NVIDIA’s PhysX physics engine, the GeForce GTS250 creates the most compelling physical effects that mimic the real word, making your gaming experience a truly immersive one.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI TechnologyBy implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering), 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology brings up to 2.8X performance increase over a single GPU configuration, taking extreme gaming to a whole new level.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the processing power of the GeForce GTS250 to solve the most demanding computer-intensive tasks - such as video encoding - in a fraction of the time required on a CPU, so you can work and play at full speed.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- NVIDIA HybridPower TechnologyDesigned for PC enthusiasts and hard-core gamers, HybridPower Technology switches graphics processing from the GeForce GTS250 graphics card to your motherboard GeForce GPU when running less graphics-intensive applications for reduced energy consumption, quieter operation, and less heat generation.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI Express 2.0 interface delivers an ultra-high data rate of up to 16 GB/s, and is backward compatible with PCI Express x16 (PCI-E 1.0), so you can upgrade the graphics of your existing system with the Gigabyte GV-N250ZL-1GI.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy