- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 8GB WINDFORCE OC, GV-N1070WF2OC-8GD R2
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1582 MHz in OC Mode
- 1556 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Boost Clock 1771 MHz in OC Mode
- 1746 MHz in Gaming Mode
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1920 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Power by GeForce® GTX 1070
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5/ 256bit memory
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz (requires 2*DP1.3 connectors)
- Build with 6+2 power phases
- Boost: 1771 MHz / Base: 1582 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1746 MHz / Base: 1556 MHz in Gaming mode
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX delivers the fastest performance, with the most advance gaming technologies (NVIDIA GameWorks™) and the best gaming ecosystem (GeForce Experience™).
Built with all-new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture and using ultra-fast FinFET manufacturing process, GeForce GTX 10 series is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency.
Next-Gen Gaming Technologies
To meet the demands of the latest displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors, NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies features smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, as well as revolutionary 360-degree image capture-even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features two 90mm fans, 2 pure copper composite heat-pipes, unique blade fan design, heat pipes direct touch technology together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
WINDFORCE Cooling System- Fans
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans.
3D Active Fan
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, the fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System- Heat Pipes
The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU.
One-click Super overclocking
With a simple click on XTREME Engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
Ultra Durable Materials
Engineered with the highest-grade chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
Built for OverClocking with 6+2 power phases
Compared to founders edition, the 6+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output.
Adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, RGB lighting effect, power target, OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy