Built with NVIDIA 40nm process GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores and 320-bit 1280MB of GDDR5 high speed memory, Gigabyte’s new premium graphics card GV-N560448-13I supports Microsoft DirectX 11 technology. The GV-N560448-13I is equipped with GIGABYTE’s innovative WINDFORCE 3X cooling design, which features outward-inclined fans, two 8mm pure cooper heat pipes, and a large size vapor chamber. GV-N560448-13I also adopts Ultra Durable VGA, premium quality materials. Supporting NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, PhyX, and 3-way SLI, GV-N560448-13I provides extreme exciting and enjoyable gaming experience for all hardcore gamers.
- Ultra Durable VGAGigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- WINDFORCE 3X Anti-Turbulence CoolingWINDFORCE 3X 3D-inclined fin design is GIGABYTE’s first generation triple-fan solution. It features 3 ultra quiet PWM fans, three copper heat pipes and a unique vapor chamber to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation. The special outward-inclined triple-fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between the three fans. With a unique vapor chamber, WINDFORCE 3X is able to transfer heat from the hot spot to the cool spot as thermal energy becomes evaporated to the surrounding air. By capillary action, the condensed liquid droplets circulate back to the base of chamber. The cycles of evaporation and condensation enhance heat dissipation for greater cooling efficiency. Moreover, WINDFORCE 3X is equipped with two copper heat pipes to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision& 3D Vision SurroundNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- 3-Way SLI ReadyNVIDIA SLI technology links multiple GeForce GPUs together for dramatically improved graphics performance. With over 1,000 supported applications and used by over 94% of multi-GPU PCs on Steam, SLI is the technology of choice for gamers who demand the very best.