Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 650 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card GV-N650OC-2GI
- 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1110MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 384 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
A new weapon of choice for serious gamers, the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 650 graphics card delivers the great fusion of power, performance and affordability. It's based on the latest 28nm Kepler architecture and built around 384 CUDA Cores with 2GB/128-bit GDDR5 memory, offering a perfect entry point to DirectX 11 and 1080p HD gaming in your favorite FPS and MMO titles. An array of innovative NVIDIA technologies like TXAA antialiasing, Adaptive Vertical Sync, and PhysX allows your games to be enjoyed like never before.
- Ultra Durable 2Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- 100 mm Triangle Cool fanThis new “Triangle Cool” fansink integrates an exclusive triangle-shaped aluminum block into the aluminum extrusion module. The triangle design not only minimizes the turbulence between extruded aluminum fins, but also enhances heat dissipation to improve cooling efficiency for the whole fansink.
- Gold plated HDMIGold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
- OC GURU llBrand-new instinctive user interface, easier for monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK, FAN, GPU VOLTAGE, Memory VOLTAGE, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
- PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX is the next big thing in gaming! Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA PhysX-ready GeForce processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
- CUDA TechnologyNVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA GeForce graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA technology is already adopted by thousands of programmers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy