Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GV-N660OC-2GD G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 960 CUDA Cores
- 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 192-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Core Clock: Base / Boost clock: 1033 / 1098MHz
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x 16 bus interface
- Support NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround and SLI technologies
- Support NVIDIA® CUDA™ Technology
- Support NVIDIA® PhysX™ Technology
- Support NVIDIA® FXAA / TXAA Technology
- Support NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology
- System power supply requirement: 450W
Ultra Durable 2
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal performance, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry, and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS (on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable, large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections.
WindForce 2X Anti-Turbulence-Parallel Inclined
WINDFORCE™ double parallel-inclined fin design is equipped with two ultra quiet PWM fans and two copper heat pipes to enlarge the air channel on the graphics card vents and create a more effective airflow system in the chassis.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive interface is easier to monitor and adjust important settings. Set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK, FAN, GPU VOLTAGE, Memory VOLTAGE, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT, and update drivers and BIOS directly.
NVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming! Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion, or cloth that drapes and tears naturally, is with an NVIDIA® PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is loved by more than 10,000 registered users, and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PCs. PhysX™ technology will take your gaming to a whole new level.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. CUDA™ technology is already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
Delivers up to twice the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. A must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, the SLI dramatically improves performance on 60 top PC games.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. You can even watch 3D movies and view 3D digital photographs in crystal-clear quality.
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Windows 7 is a next-generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling experience. By taking advantage of the GPU for both graphics and computing, Windows 7 will not only make today's PCs more visual and more interactive but also ensure that they have the speed and responsiveness customers crave.
As a citizen of the global village, we at GIGABYTE exert ourselves to pioneer environmental care. We give the whole Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. GIGABYTE cares!
- * All materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at any time without prior notice.
- * Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective chipset vendors or organizations which defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- * Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy