Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card GV-N66TOC-2GD
- 2GB 192-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1032MHz
- Boost Clock 1111MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-2GD is designed to hit the gamers’ sweet spot with the latest Kepler-based GeForce GPU GTX 660 Ti, Gigabyte Ultra Durable VGA and WINDFORCE 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" Technology. The GeForce GTX660 Ti is built for fast and fluid 1080p gaming in the latest DirectX11 and NVIDA physX-enabled games. Packed with all the Kepler features found in the flagship GTX680, GeForce GTX660Ti delivers the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability. And the gold plated, durable large area HDMI connector offers optimum signal transfer between connections. Nothing will stand between you and your immersive graphics.
- Ultra Durable VGAGigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- WINDFORCE 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" TechnologyGIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive WINDFORCE 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest unique technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the WINDFORCE 2X 100mm Fansink equipped with "Triangle Cool" Technology design has 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and copper heat pipes to enlarge air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy