Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GV-N770OC-2GD G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 770 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready WindForce 3X 450W Video Card
- 1536 CUDA Cores
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- PCI Express 3.0
VGA GIGABYTE|GV-N770OC-2GD GTX 770
Transform your game with the GIGABYTE GV-N770OC-2GD graphics card.
Based on the latest evolution of NVIDIA GPU - GTX 770, this card is built around 1536 CUDA Cores, with 2GB/256bit GDDR5 memory clocked at the fastest-ever 7000MHz effective frequency. It produces amazingly beautiful graphics and lifelike environmental interaction in the hottest DirectX 11 game titles. So you'll enjoy a new level of realism in your favorite FPS, RTS, MMORPG and RACING games. It's also factor-overclocked to 1137MHz Core Clock (std 1046MHz) and 1189MHz Boost Clock (std 1085MHz), delivering an extra performance boost when compared with the reference design.
GIGABYTE's OC GURU ll utility puts you in the driver's seat to take full control of critical parameters. Ultra-durable VGA design enables a lower GPU temperature, lower power switch loss, and higher overclocking capability. No need to worry about overheating: the new WINDFORCE 3x 450W thermal design keeps this card running cool and quiet, even though it's overclocked out of the box.
- OC GURU llThe brand-new instinctive user interface makes it easy to monitor and adjust all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK, FAN, GPU VOLTAGE, Memory VOLTAGE, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
- NEW WINDFORCE 3X 2 SLOT 450W cooling systemKeeping the same two-slot 450W cooling capacity, the New WINDFORCE 3X 450W cooling system is equipped with two 8mm and four 6mm cooper heat-pipes, inclined fans, and GIGABYTE “Triangle Cool” technology. These provide an effective heat dissipation capacity, while the GPU Boost 2.0 technology enables higher performance due to a lower temperature.
- Ultra-Durable VGAPowered by the ultra-durable VGA technology, this card delivers enhanced overall performance you can see and feel in everyday use. The ultra-durable VGA card doubles the copper inner layer of PCB, achieving GPU temperature 5%~10% down. It also reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient states (achieving overclocking capability 10%~30% up), allows more bandwidth for electron passage, and reduces circuit impedance (achieving power switching loss 10%~30% down).
- Up to Four Displays on a Single CardSupport up to four displays on a single card with the Kepler architecture. Satisfy your multi-screen setup, as well as your high-definition- and extreme gaming experiences.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls — including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage — to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Micron Tech Return Policy