Pros: -Perfect size-Perfect keyboard-Perfect trackpad-Ryzen CPU (Yes it's pretty hard to find a 3080 laptop with ryzen CPU)-Great balance between portability and performance
Cons: -The default settings are not nice, need to go over everything and make custom profile. Eg fan profile, music profile
Overall Review: I suggest this laptop to gamers who want portability and performance balance. There are better performance devices out there, but this one is very slip, thin and
Pros: - Extremely fast
- Supports 2 external monitors comfortably (I got a 3rd to work fully but it's a little bit touchy on WHEN it wants to work so clearly 3 extra monitors is pushing the limits. Your mileage my vary)
- Sleek and stylish. Much more beautiful in person.
- Track pad is glass and feels EXTREMELY smooth. No tugging or sticking to the pad. Nice, wide area
- Keys feel nice, tactile, but not overly loud.
The rainbow reflective foil on the back is very subtle and adds a nice amount of flavor to the visual of the case.
- Case is very ridged and virtually no flex to it.
- Screen is nice and bright and gorgeous for watching some higher quality videos
- Wifi is very fast. I'm hitting the upper limit of my wifi with downloads of 300+ mbps. I think the speed of my router is the limiter. I think this computer is capable of faster internet than my internet allows.
Both USB C ports support a Dock. (I have one setup as a dock with a USB hub and two monitors, and the other USB C port is sole dedicated to USB-C to DisplayPort. I'm getting full resolution and Refresh Rate on my DisplayPort Monitor.)
- Supports charging over USB-C (up to 100W I think but I don't have one to test it with)
Cons: - I was kinda under the impression that the dots on the back were RGB lights instead of a chromatic foil. Wish that was clearer. Not a big concern though.
- The fans on this computer get loud in a hurry. Silent mode is mostly in-offensive, even while gaming, but turbo sounds like a wind tunnel. Headphones required in turbo mode, don't play on a play. (FYI, Silent mode is still really fast and mostly quite. You can probably live without Turbo mode unless you're really pushing this computer)
- This computer gets HOT while gaming. Even in silent mode, there is no way anyone is holding this in their lap. At Idle, this computer is warm and you could probably do work in your lap, but definitely don't play Shadow of the Tomb Raider in your lap.
- No RGB at all. Just white backlight for keys
- Charger is kind of a brick. Not the biggest brick I've ever held but on the bigger side for sure. It's very flat though so it makes stuffing into a bag a lot easier.
Overall Review: I love this thing. It's directly replaced my desktop (i9-9900k, 1070ti) and manages to beat it out in everything except CPU intensive things. Minecraft gets pretty stuttery but seems like it's just Minecraft so far other simulation or city builder games (like Frostpunk or Endzone) aren't effected. I've gotten my 3D Mark score to jump from 6,600 to 10,000. Quite literally a 33% performance increase.
The biggest boon of this computer is that it's a laptop. I can take it with me where ever. From my desk to my couch to my bad. I travel a lot with my family so having this with me to whip out Fornite or Genshin with the boys for a bit is the best.
Pros: - The white doesn't get dirty quick
- Performance is fantastic
- Good battery life for a gaming laptop
- Themals are within reason (In normal use, not stress tests)
- Screen is punchy and looks great
- Easy to work on (Unless you want to change both RAM sticks)
- As light as my Yoga c940
- Keyboard is quiet with good travel (unless you're that key who attacks your laptop)
Cons: - No built in camera. Asus link helps but isn't a complete solution
- No num pad. Mainly an issue if you are used to one
- Fingerprint reader isn't very accurate. I have to get my finger super precise
- Lighting on the keyboard makes it hard to see in lit rooms. You can clearly see the light in-between the keys and chassis and it makes it hard to read the keyboard in a bright room
- Speakers are unimpressive.
- No lights on the back like the G14
Overall Review: Let me preface this by saying I don't regret the white at all but I am forever scared of getting it dirty lol. Also I'm coming from a Yoga c940 as my reference of what is good
It obviously performs exactly how I expected and is a fantastic desktop replacement for someone that moves his computer around a lot. Its powerful with a size and weight that would've been impossible years ago. The port selection is phenomenal and I never had any issue with it working the way I wanted
This is an awesome laptop and it stuns me, and everyone around me as well as myself. It looks amazing, the whole thing is covered with this soft touch plastic (I know its not metal but it feels good) and the dots in the back have this shine if you look at them directly. If you can get over not having a camera, and not having a num pad, get this. You can see other reviews for dets on the laptop, but nothing will convey the feeling of getting to pick it up out of the back and seeing that beautiful design for the first time and every time you pull it out of your bag.
Pros: -Excellent performance.
-Runs everything I've thrown at it.
-The cooling on the WASD keys helps keep gaming cool and comfortable.
-Plenty of IO.
-Great picture quality.
Cons: -This is more neutral. It runs very loud when you push it to it's max, but I felt it was at worst expected sound volume, and honestly quieter then expected much of the time.
-The fingerprint reader is somewhat finicky does not read as accurate as I'd like.
Overall Review: I highly recommend this, but I've only had it for a short while.
Overall it runs well has a sleek low profile look and does everything I need and more.
Pros: For the longest time, I wanted my very own gaming PC, and I couldnt have asked for another one quite like this one. Its sleek, its quick, and its overall great for gaming! Ive even managed to connect a PS4 controller to it and Im able to control my characters better!
Cons: The laptop only comes with 930GB of SSD, not the full 1TB I was hoping for. However, I luckily had a 2TB external hard drive that I can use to get closer to 3TB of storage (it just means I have to keep it plugged in).
Overall Review: I would definitely recommend this product to people, but make sure you have an external hard drive to go along with it to increase the amount of storage you have.
Pros: Great looking screen.
performance that is top-notch in a laptop format.
Cons: Wish the black version was the one on sale instead of the white.
the fingerprint reader is a little hit or miss.
Overall Review: My last gaming laptop was an MSI ghost. When the motherboard died (after 3 years) I figured I might give another brand a try. I started shopping around and found this monster, price was great specs seemed top-notch, so I pulled the trigger.
Was almost no bloat wear on this thing with the exception of McAfee, setup was easy, wifi 6 is giving me 418/395mbps network speeds, and the keyboard feels great.
My only complaint is the figure print reader is a little iffy, but they made up for it by including 32gb of ram and 1TB p670 nvme drive.
Photoshop and PP run great on this thing, and blender has no issue rendering. Pretty happy with the style and performance overall.
No webcam included if you are planning to use this for work, but I find that to be a feature honestly (sorry guys, no video on this call, the laptop doesn't have a webcam).
Pros: Really good stereo / very loud
Extremally light. Barely weights 5 pounds
Cons: 1) Boiling hot keyboard. The laptop has stereo on the left and right side of the keyboard. When you game your left hand will be on top of the left stereo in order to use the WASD keys. Because of this you will receive boiling hot air from the vents directly onto your hand. My left hand was singed after only 5 minutes of playing. I bought this laptop specifically because reviews said it was the coolest of all the laptops. it is the HOTTEST.
2) The laptop runs so hot that the fans on turbo can't even cool it down. It was so bad that it would make my game skip.
3) Wifi connection was poor despite having the router 2 meters away, it constantly drops signal.
4) White keyboard + white light + white engravings = impossible to see when you type.
5) The Arrow keys are 1/4 the size of the other keys which makes them almost impossible to click properly.
6) The laptop selected the wrong microphone which made me sound like I was underwater. Had to tweak it to make it work
7) No Webcam on a 3500 dollar laptop
8) Only 2 USB ports on a 3500 dollar gaming laptop.
9) Power port is on the left side of the laptop and it is in the shape of a T which means the cord will always hit the USB port right bellow it blocking it off. the T shape will eventually break due to being twisted backwards.
Overall Review: Do not buy. Not worth 500 bucks. am considering returning it.
Pros: By far the best laptop I've ever owned and the best laptop anyone around me has owned. I've added a 2tb m2 SSD in the free slot too. I feel like I don't need anything else anymore. Absolute beast!
Cons: Plastic build
Overall Review: Best