Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
|Others||TV Set Requirements|
- MediaMVP supports TV sets with HDMI (up to 1080p), Component video, S-Video or composite video.
- Audio input: HDMI audio, right and left audio in or optical audio.
- Ethernet network (wired)
- One 10/100 RJ-45 port on a Hub, access point or Switch.
|Specifications||Dedicated hardware decode support for MPEG-2 Transport and Program Stream up to 1080p, H.264 streams up to 1080p|
Video output: HDMI, Component high definition out. Composite, S-Video standard definition out.
HDMI formats: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 480i, 480p. 120Hz, 100hz, 60hz and 50hz.
Outputs NTSC and PAL video, software selectable.
Volume adjustment for all audio outputs
Briteness, contrast and saturation adjustment.
MediaMVP-HD audio decoder specification:
- Two channel audio output.
- Optical audio out (5.1 channel)
|Remote Control||Remote Included|
|Video Format||MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 SD or HD|
H.264 in MP4, MT2S or MKV
Divx SD and HD
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. Shared folders or uPnP.|
|Features||MediaMVP-HD is installed at your TV set and plays digital media (digital music, digital videos and digital pictures) from your PC or a USB thumb drive onto the TV set.|
When the digital content is on the PC, MediaMVP-HD connects to your PC over your home Ethernet (wired) network. You can also put digital media on a USB thumb drive, plug the USB thumb drive into the MediaMVP-HD and then play the content onto your HD TV set.
MediaMVP-HD plays digital audio (MP3 music), high definition digital video (MPEG-2 as recorded by the WinTV-PVR or WinTV-HVR series of Hauppauge TV tuners, plus H.264 as recorded by the Hauppauge HD PVR and DivX) and digital pictures (JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF).
- MediaMVP-HD’s CPU engine (a Sigma 8655 processor) runs the Linux operating system, and has built-in multimedia hardware for decoding high definition MPEG-2 and H.264 videos, digital audio and digital pictures. The MediaMVP-HD application can be reloaded through it’s Setup menu.
- MediaMVP-HD contains a built-in uPnP client, where the server can be a uPnP server such as Windows Media Playe from a Windows 7 PC. Some Windows XPs have third party uPnP servers installed and can be used to connect to the MediaMVP-HD. The PC can be used for normal tasks while acting as the uPnP media server.
- MediaMVP-HD decodes full HD resolution NTSC and PAL encoded MPEG-2 or H.264 bit streams in real time, up to and including 1080p. Video formats supported include MPG, MPEG, MP4, M2TS, AVI, VOB and TS.
|Package Contents||MediaMVP-HD digital media receiver device|
Wall mounted power supply
MediaMVP-HD remote control with batteries
MediaMVP Installation Guide
1 meter HDMI cable
1.5 meter Ethernet cable
|Date First Available||July 27, 2010|