Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
hec X-Power Pro 600 600W Continuous @ 40°C ATX12V V2.2 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V V2.2
- 110 - 240 V
- 2 x 80mm Ball Bearing Fans
Modern video cards and modern computers require a power supply with some muscle, and Hec's X-Power model aims to do just that.
Capable of providing a continuous 600 Watts, this powerful supply is both NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire X certified. With an efficiency of 84%, less power gets wasted as heat. In addition to saving power, it's also RoHS certified. Two powerful +12 V rails allow for easier power regulation while still delivering the power you need. Dual 80mm fan give cooling and keep noise level under 22dBA. Connections for four peripherals and three SATA drives as well as up to two PCI Express boards (one six pin and another eight pin connector) give you plenty of versatility.
Whether you need to replace an existing supply or you're building a custom computer, this power supply is your solution.
- ATX12V v2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the hec X-Power Pro 600 power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
- 600W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 600W delivers safe, reliable output for mainstream computer systems. Two independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 84% power efficiency, the hec X-Power Pro 600 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Two PCI-E ConnectorsWith one 6-pin and one 8-pin PCI-E connectors, the hec X-Power Pro 600 is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Dual 80mm Ball Bearing FansDual 80mm ball bearing fans increase overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and help remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy