Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HIS Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card H489F1GP
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 850 MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI (via Adapter)
- 800 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
HIS Hightech brings the power of graphics ‘supercomputing’ to enthusiasts with their HD 4890 card. With doughty overclocking capability, the HIS Hightech H489F1GP delivers the ultimate performance for large 3D gaming and benchmark test.
The HIS Hightech H489F1GP card has 1GB of high-performance GDDR5 memory, clocked at 950MHz and the GPU core is clocked at 850MHz. Supporting AMD CrossFireX technology, two high-speed connectors on each card allow two or more cards to be used together for enhanced performance when installed in a CrossFireX compatible motherboard.
The Radeon HD 4890 incorporates the latest ATI Avivo HD Technology for enhanced video display, and features a second generation built-in UVD 2 (Unified Video decoder 2) for the hardware accelerated decoding of Blu-ray and HD DVD content for VC-1, H.264 and MPEG-2 codecs, considerably reducing CPU load. With the included DVI-to-HDMI adapter, this card supports multi-channel audio formats (up to 7.1) and combines audio and video output on a single cable for direct connection to an HDMI ready display. Support for DirectX10.1 ensures the optimal performance and application compatibility with all DirectX10.1 applications and enables stunning 3D graphics and shading effects in the latest DirectX10.1 games.
- TeraScale Graphics EngineThe new TeraScale engine combines over one teraFLOPs of graphics horse power, 800 stream processors and next generation GDDR5 memory, so you can enjoy the high resolutions and seamless frame rates previously only available with dual-card systems.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10.1 SupportThe DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- Enhanced Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic FilteringEnhanced anti-aliasing (AA) and anisotropic filtering (AF) smooth jagged edges and create striking graphics with unparalleled realism so you can max out the settings of the most demanding next-generation games.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface delivers an ultra-high data rate of up to 16 GB/s, and is backward compatible with PCI Express x16 (PCI-E 1.0), so you can upgrade the graphics of your existing system with the HIS Hightech H489F1GP.
- ATI Avivo HDIntegrated into ATI's next-generation ATI Radeon HD graphics processors, ATI Avivo HD is AMD's new reference for advanced HD image processing, delivering flawless smooth HD video playback with hardware-based Unified Video Decoding 2 (UVD 2) capability. ATI Avivo HD also introduces a new era in PC to CE connectivity with built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround audio, which enables a truly easy, one-cable connection to your big-screen TV or home theatre receiver.
- ATI CrossFireXATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-408-331-8847
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Website
- View other products from Hightech Information System Ltd.