Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HP Desktop PC ProDesk 600 G1 (W5Y32UT#ABA) Intel Core i3 4th Gen 4160T (3.10 GHz) 4 GB DDR3 500 GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 4400 Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit with Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit upgradable
- Intel Core i3 4th Gen 4160T (3.10 GHz)
- 4 GB DDR3
- 500 GB HDD
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit with Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit upgradable
- No Screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini PC
Space-saving Design. Big Power.
HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini PC is small in size but has impressive performance, immense manageability and strong security, offering a complete solution for critical business.
Does Everything but Take up Space
Maximize the workspace with the powerful and efficiently crafted HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini PC, which can be mounted and fits neatly anywhere, vertically or horizontally.
Perform at the Speed of Work
Speed up your tasks with powerful 4th Gen Intel Core i3 dual-core processor and high-bandwidth DDR3 memory.
Windows 10 Pro
Help protect from today's security threats and maximize management and productivity features with Window 10 Pro.
Green with Envy
ENERGY STAR certified and available EPEAT registered  configurations.
Simplify Device Management
Configure, patch, and update devices from a single console with HP Touchpoint Manager. This plus Windows 10 Pro manageability features, and HP Common Core BIOS, provide business-class manageability for your assets.
Keep it Secure
HP Client Security
Help keep your PC safe with optional security accessories  to deter theft, and a full portfolio of HP security solutions including HP BIOSphere6, HP Client Security Suite , and new Windows 10 Pro features.
IT efficiency reigns supreme when it's backed by a full portfolio of security solutions, including HP BIOSphere. 
Computing You Can Depend On
The HP ProDesk 600 G1 Desktop Mini endured 120,000 hours of rigorous testing during the HP Total Test Process. This combined with HP temperature control technology helps provide peace of mind in your work environment.
Build a Better Workspace
Select Pro and Elite Displays with integrated VESA mount options (sold separately) and easily create a complete solution with your Mini. Directly mount the Mini to the monitor or stand with optional accessories for a clean connection.
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled.
2. EPEAT Gold registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
3. HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries.
4.Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
5. Requires Windows.
6. HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy