- + $14.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HP S700 Pro 2.5" 256GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2AP98AA#ABL
- KEEP REINVENTING, THE HP WAY: HP SSD S700 Pro 2.5" - Blazing Fast Performance with Durability
- READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 560 MB/s / 520 MB/s, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2 Million Hours
- NAND TECHNOLOGY: New 3D NAND Technology and Advanced Wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @0.6 Drive Writes Per Day
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Equips LDPC error correction mechanism to enhance the drive's longevity and reliability to meet the expectations of demanding users
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to work with most Windows, Mac, and Android OS
- WORLD-CLASS QUALITY & SUPPORT: 165 TBW (Terabytes Written)
Breathe New Life into Your PC
Available in 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1TB.
By using 3D NAND Flash and three-dimensional stacking method and DRAM cache, the random read/write performance of S700 Pro has improved 20% compared with S700 series and is more reliable and durable. Whether for playing MMO or editing software design, HP S700 Pro series provides better performance to save you time and improve work efficiency.
The advanced dynamic wear leveling and static wear leveling of HP S700 Pro series increase the TBW (Total Bytes Written) and improve the durability of SSD. Wear Leveling can avoid repeated erase/write to the same storage area and prevent damage of the storage unit. With large capacity DDR3 cache, S700 Pro series can effectively decrease the write amplification penalty and prolong the service life of the S700 PRO SSD.
HP S700 Pro series conforms to strict HP internal firmware writing processes and security focus. Professional level secure key at the firmware level can effectively prevent Trojan virus and prevent unwanted invasion from hackers.
HP S700 Pro series supports LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) error correction mechanism. It can do high speed parallel decoding and real-time error correction, which ensures the security and integrity of data transmission. LDPC can also significantly enhance product durability.
HP S700 Pro series supports DEVSLEEP power supply mode. DEVSLEEP allows the drive to "wake" faster from idle state. The power consumption is less than 5mW under DEVSLEEP mode, which significantly saves system power consumption in standby status and thus achieves both speed and endurance. HP S700 Pro series can help your laptop battery last longer on a single charge. No moving parts within the SSD means your computer can operate at a lower temperature and achieve virtually noiseless operation.
As a leading brand in IT, HP adheres to strict storage drive testing standards. All HP S700 Pro series products have undergone performance test, compatibility test, reliability test, power-off protection test, application test, and other rigorous tests before they can leave the factory floor. HP S700 series SSD also has passed HP computer DST self test, which improves product performance and ensures product stability in real world use.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by StoragePro Return Policy