Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus E-2224 S100i 4LFF-NHP 180W External PS Server
- Intel Xeon E E-2224 (3.40 GHz)
- 16 GB (1x 16 GB) UDIMM HPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- 180W external power adapter
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus micro server
Engineered for small offices, home offices or small businesses with branch offices seeking a space-saving server deployment without compromising performance. Ideal for on-premises and hybrid cloud applications. In addition to robust performance, this micro server also incorporates security and remote management with HPE iLO Silicon Root of Trust (optional). Along with other enhancements such as 4X 1GbE onboard NICs and ultra-fast USB 3.2 connectivity, you will be surprised that there is nothing micro about the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus.
This model (P16006-001) comes equipped with one Intel Xeon E-2224 processor (4 cores, 4 threads), 16 GB memory, four large form factor non-hot plug drive bays and a 180W external power supply. System storage and Operating System are required to complete the system. Sold separately.
- Supports Intel Xeon 2200 processor series and Pentium G processors, providing both compute power and affordable cost.
- HPE iLO 5 provides both Silicon Root of Trust and remote management to the server* supporting iLO 5 standard and essential features, you can also upgrade to HPE iLO 5 Advanced.
- Four onboard NIC ports provide enhanced networking capability compared with previous generations.
- Expansion slot for more flexible usage—one x16 bandwidth connector.
- The most compact design of a microserver ever!** Half the height compared to the previous generation, it can be placed horizontally or vertically.
* HPE iLO 5 standard and essential remote management features are supported when the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus iLO Enablement Kit is installed.
** The measuring height of the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus is 4.58 in (11.7 cm), half the size when compared to the previous generation, HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10, which measures at 9.25 in (23.5 cm). Hewlett Packard Enterprise Labs, Taipei, Taiwan, November, 2019.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy