eCLARO is HT OMEGA's PCIexpressx1 slot interface sound card. And it supports 8ch analog outputs and optical digital output on onboard. And eClaro provides Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Headphones, and Base Management. Enjoy audio and gaming with powerful Dolby Digital or DTS sound streamed through your AV receiver in real-time, and integrate sCLARO with Front Panel Audio for your ideal customized PC case.
eCLARO designed to deliver the high audio quality for owners of headphone by buffer circuit. And eCLARO fully supports 7.1 surround sound with your MP3 and DVD library. Immerse yourself in a reproduction of the rich environment that the moviemakers intended -- theatrical sound on your desktop computer. Listen to stereo music in more channels than you ever have before. Create a realistic virtual environment for your gaming experience. And eCLARO supports Dolby Headphone mode for conveying 5.1 surround and 3D gaming audio over your stereo headphones.
- Headphone OutputHigh fidelity stereo headphone driver by buffer circuit. And it also applies to Front Panel Audio output, delivering crisp, clean music to the listener. Experience hi-fi stereo without the need for an external amplifier.
- Toshin Kogyo audio capacitorHigh grade Audio Capacitor (UTSJ type) from Toshin Kogyo used for headphone and front analog output.
- Mass storage CapacitorThe safety of your system is important. Mass storage capacitors and protection circuits effectively reduce and eliminate electronic shock and noise. By controlling in-rush current, they allow gradual increase and decrease for fade-in and fade-out. This protects your monitor speakers and headphones from being damaged by the 'pop noise' when you switch your system on and off.
- Swappable OPAMP socket for Front and Headphone outputeClaro provides swappable opamp socket for front and headphone output. User can exchange opamp as need for updating sound color. And eClaro needs Dual DIP type opamp for exchanging. Factory installed opamp is 4580 (JRC).
- Advanced Front Panel Audio supportEnjoy headphone output on Front Panel Audio installed directly to your PC case. eCLARO provides Intel standard Front Panel Audio pins for your case, which will automatically mute all analog outputs when you connect headphones to Front Panel Audio. But don't worry, there's also a jumper switch to disable this muting feature, should you need it. And users can always connect a second microphone without any reduction of input signal level.
- Pro Logic IIxPro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to process any native stereo or 5.1 signal into a 6.1 or 7.1 channel output, creating a seamless, natural surround sound environment that immerses you in the entertainment experience.