Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 HyperX Plug n Play Desktop Memory Model KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G
- DDR3 1600
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
Kingston's HyperX Plug-and-Play (PnP) is designed to improve the performance of your Sandy Bridge notebook or DIY system. Increase speed without changing system settings — PnP is preset for maximum speeds and easy to install. It's compatible with Generation 2 Core i5 and i7 and also with the latest Intel Sandy Bridge P67 and Z68 chipset. Plus it's backwards compatible without the plug-and-play functionality.
- 8GB Dual Channel Desktop KitThese high performance memory modules have been tested to run at JEDEC DDR3-1600 at a low latency timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. Additional timing parameters are shown in the PnP Timing Parameters section.
- Faster Just Got EasierKingston's HyperX PnP memory is programmed with faster frequencies and when 'plugged' into a system using the Sandy Bridge chipset, will automatically 'play' at rated speed in both desktop and notebook PCs - no further BIOS settings required. (Note: PnP implementation is only possible in configurations that include a BIOS that supports the PnP function. Your maximum speed will be determined by your BIOS.)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy