- + FREE SHIPPING
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ICY DOCK flexiDOCK MB795SP-B Tray-less 2.5" and 3.5" SAS/SATA SSD/HDD Docking Enclosure for External 5.25" Drive Bay
- 2.5" & 3.5"
- 1 x 2.5" SSD/HDD & 1 x 3.5" HDD Drives to 5.25" Bay
- SATA I/II/III/SAS
- Multiple Drives
Tray-less 2.5" and 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD Docking Enclosure for External 5.25" Drive Bay
The ICY DOCK flexiDOCK MB795SP-B combines a 3.5" and 2.5" hot-swappable HDD or SSD drive bay into a single external 5.25" bay. The tray-less design makes it hassle-free to install or remove 2.5" or 3.5" HDD/SSDs, simply slide in a bare drive and it's connected, there's never a need for tools or screws. When you're ready to eject your drive, the recessed front housing makes it easy to pull out your drive by hand, improving reliability with the simple and convenient design. Individual power switches let you shut down your drives with a single switch, protecting them from viruses and letting you select which drive to boot from by completely cutting power from the drives so they cannot be accessed until you are ready to use them.
Made for Space Saving
Designed with versatility in mind, perfect for media & home theater PCs, in-vehicle systems, computer repair shops, and forensic systems. flexiDOCK makes it easy to connect any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA SSD/HDD whether you're an IT professional testing many drives regularly or adding additional storage to a home PC.
Adding a 2.5" and 3.5" HDD / SSD has never been easier than with the flexiDOCK, simply press in any bare drive and you're ready to go.
The recessed front panel is designed to make removing either drive as convenient as possible, simply grab the bare 3.5" drive from the sides and pull. The 2.5" sticks out from the enclosure slightly, making it a highly secure drive docking station for your HDD or SSD.
Safety Enhanced Drive Guiding Mechanism
Installing a 2.5" or 3.5" drive is aided by the dual-action drive guiding mechanism and stabilizer. This ensures that the drive maintains a firm and reliable connection to the internal SATA connector, and protects against damage if the system is bumped.
Packed with Features
To know when your drive is powered on or in use, an individual LED status light is included for both the 2.5" and 3.5" drive bay. A solid blue light indicates the device has power, and a flashing blue light is shown when the drive is in use.
Each drive bay has its own power switch, allowing you to physically cut power to either drive without having to fully remove it from the flexiDOCK. This reduces wear on the internal connectors due to constant swaps, and lets you keep your most sensitive data in cold storage until it is needed.
For additional protection, the flexiDOCK MB795SP-B supports both 7-pin SATA data and 15-pin SATA power cables with locking latches, so you'll never have to worry about cables accidentally disconnecting from your enclosure. Once these cables are connected, they'll lock into place and stay that way.
The metal outer chassis provides maximum longevity and protection for your sensitive data, and the strong ABS plastic internals allow the drive stability system to be flexible without sacrificing strength.
Ventilation holes are amply placed throughout the enclosure maintain optimal temperatures whether you're using just the 3.5" drive, just the 2.5" drive, or both. The wide open front panel and the rear vent holes work with your computers fans to remove heat and keep your drives cool.
To take full advantage of larger mechanical HDDs, flexiDOCK supports full-height 15mm 2.5" drives when the 3.5" bay is not in use. When using a 3.5" and a 2.5" drive, the 2.5" bay still supports most 2.5" HDDs and SSDs available, up to 9.5mm in height.
To prevent the buildup of dust, which can clog internal connectors and inhibit airflow, a retractable dust cover is installed to protect the 3.5" bay. The retractable dust cover is easily pushed in when a 3.5" drive is installed.
- Compatible with any standard 5.25" external bay
- Fits 1x 3.5" SATA HDD and 1x 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD (up to 9.5mm height while 3.5" drive is in use)
- Dual-purpose drive guiding mechanism & stabilizer
- Retractable dust cover to protect the internal connectors from dust buildups
- Tray-less, screw-less, door-less drive installation
- Both bays are powered by a single 15-pin SATA power connector
- Cool blue drive activity LED for each bay, solid blue for power, flashing blue for drive activity
- Front-access power switches for each bay, physically disconnect power without removing drive
- Ideal storage upgrade kit for small-form-factor systems with limited expansion space such as compact gaming PCs, media center PCs, HTPCs, in-vehicle computers and home servers
- Supports SATA data and power cables with locking latch designs
- Industry leading 3-year warranty with exceptional customer support
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by NothingButSavings Return Policy