Easily convert a 2.5” SSD/HDD into a 3.5” SATA drive without speed degradation! The ICY DOCK EZConvert Lite MB882SP-1S-3B accommodates all types of 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD drive heights from 7mm to 15mm. The ingenious EZ-Fit design can keep your drives firmly in place. If you have a finicky chassis, you can choose the optional bottom screw holes to securely mount your MB882SP-1S-3B in numerous positions.
Details make a big difference. With a durable one-piece construction, the converter is lightweight yet practically unbreakable. The tool-less installation is sure to save you many hassles. In addition, the Open air design with all around airflow vents will help keep your drives nice and cool.
- Fits limitless applicationsThe EZConvert Lite MB882SP-1S-3B converts any standard 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD into an exact 3.5” SATA hard drive form factor to fit any system that use 3.5” hard drive, including personal desktop computer, Mac system, gaming rig, network attached storage, video rendering workstation, enterprise data servers and more. It also fits 2.5” SAS HDD/SSD to provide single channel SAS functions for system with SAS capabilities.
- EZ-Fit designThe EZ-Fit design utilizes a trifecta to keep all 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD drive heights from 7mm to 15mm secure. The self-adjusting drive tabs on the side of the converter lock in once the drive is inserted, holding your drives firmly in place. Plus, four anti-vibration springs located on the top of the converter help maintain drive position and absorb a degree of shock for an added layer of drive protection. In addition, the rubberized drive stabilizer installed on the driver cover keep your drive at the exact level, avoiding tilting out of position.
- Optional bottom screw holesOptional screw holes allow you to completely lock in 2.5” drives into the EZConvert Lite for extra drive security. So you can mount this converter from the side or the bottom depending on your needs. That is great for rugged system builds that require drives to be completely immobile yet easily accessible.
- Durable one-piece constructionMade from lightweight yet tough ABS plastic, the converter is ultra-durable. The one-piece construction (except the drive cover) with no moving parts) reduces the odds of components breaking. Best of all, it is completely tool-less, meaning that you can install it quickly and easily without any tool.
- Open air design with all around airflow ventsAn open air design combined with perforated vents in the front and back of the converter ensure maximum air flow. This open air frame is also designed in a way so that very little contact is made from the converter to the actual drive. That means you can keep your drive temperature low.