Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ICY DOCK 4 x 2.5 Inch SATA 6Gbps/SAS HDD/SSD Mobile Rack / Cage in 1 x 5.25 Inch bay - ToughArmor MB994SP-4S
- Fits four 2.5" SAS/SATA SSD/HDD in a 5.25" device bay
- Support SAS 2.0 & SATA 6Gb/s
- Support SAS dual channel
- Heavy duty full metal construction
- UL Listed
ToughArmor MB994SP-4S 4x2.5" SAS/SATA HDD Hot Swap Mobile Rack
Introducing the Icy Dock ToughArmor Series MB994SP-4S Quad Bay 2.5" SAS / SATA SSD & Hard Drive Hot Swap Mobile Rack Cage for use in a single 5.25" device bay. This product is constructed of heavy duty metal to hold up in the toughest of conditions. It includes ventilation slots on the front & back for maximum airflow to keep both SATA and SAS drives running cool, and an LED is placed on the front of each drive tray to give the user drive status at all times. Dual 4-pin power connectors are used to ensure a consistent power supply to all four drives, whether they are low power SSD's or power hungry 15,000RPM SAS drives. Also included are dual 40mm cooling fans to keep the drives running in at optimal temperatures in even the most intense applications. This is a device commercially designed for: Medical & Military systems, Media servers, IPCs, HTPC, and All-In-One computers, approved & used by Tier 1 companies.
The MB994SP-4S is constructed of full metal to hold up in the toughest of conditions. It includes ventilation slots on the front and back for maximum airflow to keep your drives running cool, and an LED is placed on the front of each drive tray to give the user drive status at all times. The ToughArmor's full metal design is also perfect for industrial and medical devices that may require a flammability rating as the full metal material is considered to already comply with flammability requirements.
The MB994SP-4S utilizes our brand new EZ Slide Mini Trays, making drive interchangeability and maintenance completely hassle free. The trays are built using full metal so that they are durable for many lifetimes, but will not weigh you down when transporting your data from system to system. And featuring a full cage design, the added top drive cover provides added protection while moving the drive. The trays are also designed to accommodate 7mm, 9.5mm, 12.5mm, and 15mm drives giving you the ultimate universal 2.5" hot swap bay.
Utilizing its small form factor, The MB994SP-4S is perfect for use in industrial PCs, servers, or any small form factor case where 5.25" bays are limited and large drive capacity is needed, especially compact RAID 5 systems. It is built to function in the most demanding environments including military and law enforcement deployment, as well as manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems. The heavy metal design makes it ideal for placement in rugged environments.
- Heavy duty full metal construction with commercially designed for: Medical & Military systems, Media servers, and IPCs, approved & used by Tier 1 companies.
- Perfect for rugged applications and complies to flammability requirements.
- Fits 4 x 2.5" SATA I / II / III and SAS HDD/SSD.
- Accommodates 2.5 Drives with 7mm, 9mm, 12.5mm & 15mm Height.
- Fits 4 Drives into a Single 5.25" Device Bay.
- Status LED on Front for Each Drive.
- Full Metal EZ Slide Mini Tray System with Full Cage Design.
- Small Form Factor Perfect for IPC, Servers, and Small Form Factor Cases.
- Dual 40mm Cooling Fans.
- Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction.
- Support SATA 6Gbps.
- Active Power Technology – Device only power up if there are drive installed.
- Top Cover for the Tray Adds Extra Drive Protection.
|Host Interface:||4 x 7-pin SATA|
|Drive Fit:||4 x 2.5" SAS or SATA I / II / III HDD / SSD|
|Drive Bay:||Single 5.25" half height device bay|
|Transfer Rate:||Up to 6 Gbps (depending on hard drive speed)|
|Power Input:||2 x 4-pin Molex power port|
|Insert & Extract connection Via:||Direct SAS / SATA hard drive connection|
|Structure:||Aluminum & SECC|
|Drive Cooling:||40mm Rear cooling fan x 2 & metal heat dispersion|
|LED Indication:||Device Power & Drive Activity|
|LED Display Color:||Green: Device Power; Amber: Drive Activity|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.7 x 5.75 x 1.63"|
|Number of 2.5" HDD/SSD Supported||1||1||2||2||4||4||4||6|
|Supports 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD|
|Supports 2.5" SAS HDD/SSD|
|Supports SATA 6Gbps|
|Supports SAS Dual Channel|
|Supports 1 x Slim ODD Drive|
|7 - 9.5mm Drive Height|
|12.5 - 15mm Drive Height|
|Fits in 3.5" Floppy Bay|
|Fits in 5.25" Device Bay|
|Lock on Each Drive Tray|
|Full Metal Construction|
|Designed for Enterprise|
|Active Power Technology (APT)|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by NothingButSavings Return Policy